nooks and crannies

Smartphones: a blessing or a curse?
September 30, 2016
Lady Bruins soccer team continues to impress, 6-4 record
September 30, 2016

nooks and crannies

From 1947 to 1980, the third floor of Mack Library housed part of the library’s collection that was available for students to check out and was commonly called, “the closed stacks.” When the library expanded in 1980, “the closed stacks” were moved to the reading rooms on the first and second floors of the library. Today, the third floor is primarily used to store archives including society scrapbooks, information on the evangelistic campaigns of Bob Jones Sr. and also copies of previous issues of BJU publications such as the University Bulletin, BJU Magazine, The Collegian, Voice of the Alumni, Little Moby’s Post, The Conqueror and The Fellowship News.