Start your day the sunny side up way: Eggs Up Grill

Photo from the Eggs Up Grille restaurant. Photo by Rebecca Snyder. 30.9

Want breakfast for lunch? Eggs Up Grill is a breakfast-serving, highly-rated restaurant with two locations in Greenville—one on Augusta Street and the other on Woodruff Road, open 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. seven days a week.

Eggs Up Grill began in 1986 as part of a franchise in South Carolina. The franchise has restaurants in nine Southern states and has been part of Greenville since 2013.

However, the Woodruff Road location recently underwent new management.

Dazz Collins began management of Eggs Up Grill in February 2015 and currently owns the restaurant.

Collins said Eggs Up Grill is unique when compared to other restaurants in the Greenville area because of the setup, food and service.

Collins is confident that Eggs Up Grill serves only the best food with superb service.

“Customers will be seated and served just like any other restaurant, only with better service,” Collins said.

When walking into the restaurant, customers will immediately be greeted by a host or hostess who will seat them in the dining area.

The room is situated with a variety of booths and tables while the walls are decorated with cheerful early morning depictions of farm life—roosters, sunrises and country living.

Customers are also able to see into the kitchen from their seats in the dining room, which adds to the friendly atmosphere of Eggs Up Grill.

The menu has many options for either breakfast items or lunch.

Collins said the most popular menu choice at her location is The Classic.

For $8.52, The Classic comes with two eggs, bacon or sausage, home fries or grits and toast.

Eggs Up Grill also has eight different breakfast sandwiches to choose from.

A few include The Ham ‘N Egg, Breakfast Wrap and Western Bagel—all for less than $7.

The Eggs Up Grill menu also includes signature omelets, pancakes, waffles and what they call “ultimate French toast.”

Their lunch items include sandwiches, burgers, wraps, soups and salads.

In order to satisfy as many customers as possible, Eggs Up Grill also offers menu items that are heart-healthy and gluten free.

All wraps are classified as heart healthy, and the “Loaded Home Fry Platters,” which are described on their website as a “platter of our famous home fries with fixin’s and two eggs on top” are gluten free.

Along with food, Eggs Up Grill sells T-shirts, mugs and caps. A shirt is $18 to $20, a mug is either $9.99 or $11.99, depending on the style bought and a cap is $17.

Eggs Up Grill is ready and waiting to fill their next customer with freshly-cooked food served with a smile.