Commencement time always brings the hustle and bustle of cleaning, packing and heading home.
“Imagine you’ve been trudging up a mountain, and finally you reach the top and see the view — you’re there. You’ve reached your destination.”
The University’s Classic Players will bring one of the most famous plays, by one of the most famous playwrights, to Rodeheaver Auditorium starting Wednesday.
While BJU students are enjoying summer vacation, Facilities Management and outside contractors will be hard at work to make improvements on campus. Both the visible and subtle summer renovations across campus will make students’ time here safer, more comfortable and more enjoyable.
The University Debate Association will have its championship tournament on Tuesday night, April 23, at 7 p.m. in Stratton Hall. Participants will debate gun control, specifically assault weapons.
Right before exam week, students can relax and enjoy this semester’s last student body program on Friday, April 26, at 11 a.m.
In the daytime, Mary Beth’s feels like a small family diner. At night, it transforms to tablecloths, stemware and a completely different menu. But one thing always remains the same at this restaurant: fresh gourmet food.
Husband and wife Landon and Katie Bright have joined the Bruins family as the new cross-country coaches.
The new SLC members have been elected for the 2013-14 academic year. Meet the students who will serve the BJU student body next year.
For the past four years, webcasts have allowed BJU alumni, parents of students, and others who are interested to connect with campus events such as Bible Conference services, Artist Series programs and athletic events, without ever coming on campus.
Learning content in the classroom is one way of preparing for future careers, but nothing can replace hands-on learning. And that’s where internships come into play.
You’ve probably heard of the Community Service Council, and you might even know the CSC representative in your society.
- Commencement to finish one journey, start another
- Nursing majors to celebrate finish with pinning ceremony
- BJU Classic Players to bring Macbeth to life
- Campus Construction: Summer renovations to improve buildings, appearance
- Students to debate gun control in championship
- Student body program to parody college life
- Eatery doubles as breakfast cafe, fine dining spot
- BJU signs cross-country coaches, Bruins family expands
- Introducing the 2013-14 Student Leadership Council
- Webcasts provide glimpse of campus life, reach viewers around the globe
- Internships provide direction, experience for career paths
- Community Service Council serves others, spreads Gospel
- Comic: Laser pointer