Dr. Steve Pettit describes his new job as president of Bob Jones University with two words: unexpected and providential.
Not only did four Bruins players score their first collegiate goals, but the Bruins also scored their first goals of the season and captured their first win in a 4-1 victory.
With such a diverse atmosphere, The Den provides a place for mentors to mentor, evangelists to evangelize, foodies to eat, caffeine addicts to get good coffee, social butterflies to socialize and bookworms to read.
As the nation paused to remember the tragic events of Sept. 11, 2001, the student body at Bob Jones University did its part to ensure that America would not forget the day that changed the lives of so many forever.
The Student Leadership Council hopes you will “like” their first activity of the year: an InstaMeet.
- BJU President Steve Pettit brings new energy to University, aligns with founder’s mission
- Rookies shine as BJU captures season’s first victory at home
- Remodeled Den opens space for fellowship, food
- BJU commemorates 9/11 tragedy with front campus display, chapel service
- InstaMeet to give students opportunity to explore University, fellowship